The foreclosure wave is likely to swamp many smaller community banks across the country, and many well-known properties, including Washington’s Mayflower Hotel and the Boulevard at the Capital Centre in Largo, are at risk, industry analysts say.
Related articles by Zemanta
- 10 Cities for Real Estate Steals (usnews.com)
- In Pictures: The Severity Of The Foreclosure Crisis Depends On Where You Live (smarthippo.com)
- Mortgage Delinquencies Spiked 4Q 2009 (minx.cc)
- Mortgage delinquencies hit record high (msnbc.msn.com)
- Eugene N. White: The Poor Are Better Off Renting (online.wsj.com)